Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Pictures - MARLEE







Where is that cat?

Hey everybody! It's me, Marlee, Chief Advisor for the TREUTLEN E-NEWS.  I like to work behind the scenes, but there are important moments in history --- LIKE THE BIG SNOW --- when we must drop everything, put work aside and PLAY!
Everybody with a camera was taking pictures,  and some of my best friends shared theirs with the E-NEWS audience. So we're now sharing some of our family photos of the snow.
I was so excited it was the day after that I could slow down enough for a picture of my snow-jumping. The K-Girl (aka the Little Master) was in a fantasy land. (It was the first snow for both of us. K-Girl and her Mommy had to hold be still that first evening. K-Girl's Baba pitched hard balls of snow at the photographer. I settled on the style of front paws and back paws up to get through the 3.5 inches of snow. Early Saturday morning, the K-Girl carried on with a softer and gentler snowball fight with the Mum Mum, also referred to as "the toy". My friend Abby (Chocolate Lab) curled up in a pile of leaves and slept through the whole. I've learned not mess with the big older kitties, but those others are fair game, and snow day was open season.


This post approved by Marlee.
http://treutlenenews.blogspot.com



No comments: