Thursday, March 4, 2010

Facebook Fan Mail To Marlee


Kasey Rae Well, we got our little blind puppy off to MN!! I want to thank you for putting my earlier post on your blog. I am emailing this story to a couple of newspapers and am going to include Treutlen E-news in the thank you section. I would also like to tell you and your followers/friends that we are starting our own local animal rescue and need volunteers. It takes dedication and a special love of animals....it takes a special person in general. We know that Treutlen is made of people like this & I want to help make our community better than it already is. If you or anyone you know wants to join please call me at 478-290-2216. Again thank you so much for your help and concern!

This post approved by Marlee.
http://treutlenenews.blogspot.com

No comments: